Engineer: a person who applies logic, science, and mathematics to solve practical problems while optimizing for a specific outcome.
My Top 5 Strengths:
- Restorative: I am a problem solver. I see what is broken, or sub-optimal, in any system, process, or product and I figure out how to make it better. Thinking of better ways to do things is a core part of who I am.
- Learner: I continuously strive to learn more about myself and the world around me.
- Futuristic: I envision an abundant future. I am inspired by what could be; a better product, a better team, a better life, and a better world.
- Analytical: I search for fundamental reasons why things are the way they are. I uncover the essential facts needed for excellence in any endeavor. I clarify what excellence means and how it can be achieved.
- Strategic: I see possibilities where others see complexity. I ask powerful questions to build understanding of the issues. I find the answers necessary to determine the most effective course of action to achieve an optimal outcome.
My Unique Ability:
My unique ability is deconstructing what is known, envisioning what could be, and figuring out what needs to happen in order to achieve the best possible outcome.